Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Happy Birthday Crew!

His birthday was November 16th. (yes I am a little behind!)
He turned 3.
He was very happy to have cake & ice cream with some family.
He loved his gifts.



(picture taken by Heather)


Right now:

He is a finger pointer. If he did something bad or mean to someone else.....he is the first to point his finger and blame. Even if that person is not even home!

He loves to fight. He asks me if it is ok. And then he tells his dad or brothers "come on" or "ready?"

He sleeps in a big boy bed. I think he would have stayed in his crib longer.....but it was time!

He has to sit on my lap to eat his breakfast.

He is starting to get a temper. I think this is a learned behavior that he picked up from Carson. I am not sure if I know how to handle it the right way.

He can ride a razor scooter. And loves to be outside with the big kids.

He just wants to be a big boy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CREW!
We love you!

3 comments:

Cherine said...

That is a really cute picture! Happy Birthday Crew Bear!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of him!! he is getting so big!!

Jen Rose said...

Oh my little crew bear. I love how he blames everything on everyone else. Even farting. I love his temper. It is super hillarious. I love how he says "jen's cute". Happy Birthday Crew!