Sunday, October 04, 2009

Since the last post...

I know! It has been way too long. I have not taken any pictures and just have not felt like blogging. But life goes on!!

Tanner:
*Has not had a good year at school so far. He cries every morning before school and says that his stomach hurts. I have met with his teacher & we even went to the doctor. We have figured out that it is just anxiety and this last week has been better.

*He is really excited about scouts. He has been working hard on passing things off.

* Just started back at karate. He will get to test at the end of this session.

Carson:
*Still loves school. He usually doesn't really like to talk about his day and what he did in school. He is good about doing his homework.

* Back at karate too. And he is really good. I need to remember to take my camera next time.

* Has been making a list for his birthday.

Crew:
*Is potty trained! He has done so good so far.

* He is getting so big. I have been saying this for the last 2 months. It is just crazy. I think it is hitting me that we will have a newborn in a few months!

Me:
* I am now 25 weeks. I have been feeling good. Just tired and the regular pregnancy complaints. Lots to do to get ready but have done nothing yet.

* Got my hair cut and went dark again.

* Working and working some more!

Brian:

* Has been working lots and getting ready for his hunt. He leaves in a few weeks.

2 comments:

Marylin said...

Love the update! Makes me feel closer to all of you!! Poor sweet Tanner, hopefully he will be able to overcome his worries! Can't wait to see your pregnant self!! :)

Cherine said...

The freakin hunt. Brian kills me. At least he is going with a friend! Any way glad that Tanner had a better week. I HATED school too when I was young. He'll get over it!