Tuesday, October 06, 2009

How do I know he is a big boy?

* He puts out his finger & then tells me to pull it. Then he makes a farting noise with his mouth.

* He recites movie lines. His favorite is from Cat in the Hat.

* He can ride a 3 wheel scooter.

* He can beat up his brothers. He actually makes them cry.

* He already talks about going hunting with daddy.

* He wears big boy underwear & is now fully potty trained!


That is how I know.

5 comments:

Jen Rose said...

I love that boy! I love when I'm over hanging out and never fails that I'm laughing so hard! Everything he says and does...so cute!

Marylin said...

That's hilarious!!! Silly boys, they are so great!! :)

Shaunna said...

They're bitter/sweet milestones. Well, maybe more SWEET! (especially the potty training!)

Anonymous said...

he is so cute! I love boy bums in underwear!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

is he a fan of the fiiiired-uh. line in cat in the hat? haha. it's one of my favs.

he is such a cutie.