1. A swing can entertain kids for hours. It can also cause a lot of fights. Like... "I'm next" and "_________ has been on for a long time", and "it is my turn."

2. Karley is a monkey. Tanner was right behind her climbing as high as they could.


3. Leah can hang with the kids in a watermelon seed spitting contest!
4. (I learned this one from Tanner) Some people are "camping material" and some people are NOT! And these kids for sure are!! :)

5. Camping stinks when you are pregnant. Since I have to pee like 10 times a night! UGHHH!! Well I already learned this one when I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with Crew.
6. You need to remove the plastic grease drip container from the propane stove before you turn it on.
7. Some other campers are just rude. Can they wait till the sun comes up to chop their firewood? No!! They have to do it at 1 am!
8. People like to take their dogs camping!!! WHY??
9. Brian & I do not do well putting up a tent together. Especially one that we have never set up before and in the dark. So frustrating. He has no patience and gets mad and then I get mad at him. It was probably pretty funny to watch.
10. Leah learned a lot of new things about us in the 24 hours we were together! :)
5 comments:
How fun! I'm sad I didn't end up coming up there. Would I have learned new things about you?? And, Tanner would have probably said I wasn't camping material. Good thing I stayed home I guess. Love ya!
Ok that was fun! But you were nice to not mention how it rained nearly all Saturday. Love the picture of Karley and Tanner in the tree.
I am so glad you guys ARE camping material...what would we do???
All I am saying is DANG GINA. I wish I was there to witness you and Brian. Hahahahaha he is such a punk- a@# sometimes (please tell him I said so). Oh and you are brave camping pregnant. =)
no seriously you are THE woman. camping pregnant???? HUH????? you're going straight to heaven.
and husbands and tents just need to chill. CHILL.
I have to agree on the camping pregnant. I never wanted to do it. It was always so uncomfortable. Larry and I are the same way with the tent thing. I just have to walk away and give him his space. If you ever go camping again we have a tent trailer you can use. love ya. Hope you are feeling good.
Post a Comment