Monday, October 05, 2009

Sunday dinner's

Are one of my favorite.
It is a nice way to end the week.
They boys always ask on Sunday morning......"are we going to poppa & grammie's?"
Last night was crazy.
Lots of extra people.
But it was nice.
The Todd's are here. It was nice to have a couple extra little girls running around with all the boys!
And the weather was nice too.
We sat outside and the kids ran and rode bikes.
I love sunday dinner's.

5 comments:

Jen and Amber said...

I love your family! Sunday dinners are always a blast there!

Anonymous said...

last night was fun!!

Kimberly Church said...

Umm wow. That pic... I look more than a little wasted. hha But Sunday was so fun. So many people, the bite size brownies were proof.

Marylin said...

Keep em coming!! Loving it!! Thanks, I always knew you were a true friend!! :)

Anonymous said...

oh i totally forgot about the bite sized brownies!! so funny... Tanner said.. I ate that in one bite! he was a little annoyed! Kinda funny!