Friday, May 22, 2009

Preschool Graduation 2009


Carson had his preschool graduation this morning.
Tanner was pouting that he couldn't go because he had to go to school.
His pouting worked! Tanner came to the graduation & went to school late.
Brian and grammie came too.
They were all so cute in their caps & gowns.
After Carson & I went to Baskin Robbins. That was his request.
He said that is what he wanted to do to celebrate.
Then when we were talking while we were eating ice cream, he brought up the wii fit that we played the other day at jen's house. And since I have been secretly wanting one....I said "should we get one?"
He thought that was a great idea. So we went to Walmart on the way home.
That is all they have been doing.
And I say "they" because I can't even get a turn!!


It is crazy for me to think that he will be in kindergarten next year.
I know that he is ready & will love it.
I have just gotten so used to him being at home with me.
He is such a good boy.
I am going to miss him!!



Congratulations Carson!!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Congrats! Hope you have a super weekend!
♥ HUGS ♥

Cherine said...

Ah congrats Carson!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures look familiar. It was just las year that Dawson graduated from that school. So sweet. He still sees Mrs. York.