Sunday, May 24, 2009

A night out with the girls


Went to the Taylor Sift concert with these girls!
It was so much fun!
There were so many young girls with their mom's and dad's.
Everyone sang every word with her.
It was crazy!!
Thanks for the fun night girls!


Aren't they the cutest??



Kellie Pickler


Taylor Swift

6 comments:

Sara said...

I'm bummed I couldn't make it! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Glad you got to get away from the craziness for a while.

jodie@eighteen25 said...

you girls are crazy! sounds lke a very good time!

Cherine said...

How fun! You gals look mighty purty ;)

Jen Rose said...

Oh...wasn't that the BEST? I lost my voice...singin my heart out! I'm SOOOOOOOO glad we went. Happy LATE birthday! hee!hee! (i'm so glad I kept a secret).

Kristi said...

Looks like a lot of fun, I love Taylor Swift.

Gary and Michelle said...

I'm so jealous. How fun to just hang out with "the girls".