I was feeling pretty crappy still today. A headache. Tired. Congested. You know what I'm talking about. Crew wanted me to lay down by him and I fell asleep. It felt pretty good. I guess I needed that. Hopefully tomorrow I can actually get up in the morning and make it to the gym. We will see??
Carson made a "hairy Harry" at school & today he got to bring him home. The hair is grass. And their teacher told all the parents that they talked about giving him a haircut. They can only cut his hair if mom or dad says it's ok and are helping. She also told them that they could only cut Harry's hair and no one else's.

I wish Crew could have heard that about the cutting hair. Well he got his little hands on the small clippers & took a strip off the middle of his head. I have been telling Brian for awhile now that I wanted to buzz his head. But I didn't really want to do it at 8am on a friday morning. I was making Tanner's lunch for school & Crew walks into the kitchen. He says "Here momma".
Tonight ended with one of my young women in my ward who brought me a thank you note & some cookies. I was not expecting that at all & it was a really nice surprise. Thanks! And I know you are reading this! :)
6 comments:
awwww, goodness post- needed it & loved it. A thankful YW, thats got to be some huge rewarding feeling, wow.
how nice of crew to bring you his hair and not be sneaky, got love that. :)
I love getting random treats. It hardly happens which makes it even more special! Oh and I take hobby in people watching as well. The DMV is the best for that!
Your welcome amber. I hope you enjoyed them. Thank you for letting me babysit your kids the r so much fun to watch. my blog is bananachick-banana.blogspot.com just so you know
Crew's hair looks adorable! So, it's a good thing he cut it! :) And, what a sweet thing to get from a YW. But, you in return are the sweetest!
Cute blog Amber. I know how you feel about Crew cutting his own hair. Abby did that last summer, right in the front. She had a comb over for a long time. Anyway, Have a good day.
P.S. For future reference, you should go to the DMV on Donavon, just off Craig, in the morning on weekdays. You don't have to wait very long at all.
Post a Comment