your on a roll today. Must not of had much company tonight! Your boys look so cute. We used to love running through the sprinklers as kids!
I loved the sprinklers. You were on a roll tonight. 3 posts in one day! I love it!
Aww, that picture of them hugging is just precious!!! How fun to run in sprinklers at 8pm!!!!
your boys always make me laugh. looks like fun. makes me want to be a kid again.
They're so cute playing in the sprinklers! Too bad it didn't rain til late last night, they could have enjoyed running through it too!
I have a new idea for your next hair appointment!! Hope that your excited.
Please tell. I can't wait!
I am thinking dark briwn again and instead of the really blode highlight doing all carmel ones but lots of them.... I am just having crazy dreams and this was one of them!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
your on a roll today. Must not of had much company tonight! Your boys look so cute. We used to love running through the sprinklers as kids!
I loved the sprinklers. You were on a roll tonight. 3 posts in one day! I love it!
Aww, that picture of them hugging is just precious!!! How fun to run in sprinklers at 8pm!!!!
your boys always make me laugh.
looks like fun. makes me want to be a kid again.
They're so cute playing in the sprinklers! Too bad it didn't rain til late last night, they could have enjoyed running through it too!
I have a new idea for your next hair appointment!! Hope that your excited.
Please tell. I can't wait!
I am thinking dark briwn again and instead of the really blode highlight doing all carmel ones but lots of them.... I am just having crazy dreams and this was one of them!
Post a Comment