Monday, July 09, 2007

Utah trip

We took a quick trip to Provo this weekend. We left early Saturday morning and then got home at midnight last night. We had a few delays with the fires and then we had a blowout. But everything ended up fine & we made it home safe. Here are a few pictures that I took from Provo Canyon at Bridal falls. It was so nice & pretty there. We took lots of pictures and let the kids play.
The kids ended up getting all wet and having so much fun.
Crew even loved it. He was so excited. Especially when he could see the waterfalls. The water was really cold so he didn't like this too much!
This was the waterfall right above us.

This is a picture of Kayla and Crew. Nana Jean's oldest & youngest grandkids!!
We tried to get a picture of all the grandkids with Nana. Not the best but that's ok right?
And then these two cute boys! I love them! They were so good considering it was such a quick trip & we had to spend a lot of time in the car.
Before we left Provo we took took the boys to the new Cabelas store in Lehi. They were so into it. It was a pretty cool place but I have more fun shopping at IKEA!!!

3 comments:

Patti said...

I heard that new IKEA opened . . . is it a GREAT one?

Jen Rose said...

I'm jealous! OF more than one thing...it looks like you guys had fun...IKEA....water....sorry about your blowout but I'm glad you are home safe! :)

Heather said...

It is SO PRETTY there. Glad you are back safe! Love your family picture and the one of Jean and the grandkids.