Sunday, July 29, 2007

Beach trip




Jen, Mom, Brooke, Taija, Kim & I went to California for a girls trip. It was so much fun. We really never had a set schedule. Just lots of fun stuff we wanted to do. Friday night we went to the beach & walked on the pier. We saw people fishing & the crazy boys jumping off. Then we spent the whole day Saturday at the beach. We went boogie boarding. The weather was so nice & we had such a good time. (Thanks to Jen's friends Linda & Ed who hooked us up with the boogie boards, chairs & umbrellas.) Then we went shopping, got pedicures and then of course ate again!
Today Jen & I took all these girls to IKEA for the first time! It was great!
I didn't get many pictures. I was worried about the sand in my camera. So check out Brooke or Jen's blog.
Thanks you girls for all the fun & memories!

9 comments:

Jen Rose said...

that was so much fun! wheres the sunburns?

Heather said...

I so wish that I went with you girls. It looks so calm, relaxing and cool! Glad you had fun!

raeday said...

Looks like you guys had a nice, relaxing weekend! Fun!

Candace said...

aww...how fun. wish i could have gone too.

Ryan said...

What FUN!!! How nice to be able to hang with your mom, sisters, and best friends- thats the GREATEST!!!

Brooke said...

I think Jen needs to post some pics...she has all the good ones!

So much FUN! I want to go again & take the boys. (not as relaxing, but they would love it)

Caitlin said...

Oh, I'm jealous. That sounds like so much fun.

TajiaFay said...

That was the funnest trip! I want to go again...Thanks for letting me Tag along.

Amber said...

Tajia! You have a blog? I am so excited!!