Monday, July 16, 2007

8 months


He loves Boots. Always wants to get his hands on her.
Loves mom. And Dad too. And even his brothers.
But prefers mom. He always needs to know where I am at.
Likes the pool. Starting to like his baths more each day.
He is a good eater.
Rolls all over but prefers to be held.
Will he ever learn how to crawl?
Loves when we sing but his favorite is twinkle twinkle little star.
He just starts to laugh when we sing that song.
He is so wiggly and jumpy.

5 comments:

Jen Rose said...

Seems like he was born yesterday! He is so cute...yes he will crawl. Just put him down once in awhile. Just kidding! You're the best mom!

Candace said...

that photo is way cute.

Heather said...

I second Candace

Ryan said...

how do your kids grow so fast! i swear you and heather have the fastest growing kids ever. he is absolutely darling! I love that you said he loves everyone but prefers you the most- thats the best (most of the time!).

Boots is a cat right? I first was thinking from Dora and thought Boots is a girl??? never mind!!! :)

Amber said...

Yes Boots is out cat. Who I don't really care for to much. And yes she is the only other girl in my house! :)