Sunday, February 25, 2007

100 things...

1. I am a boy mom.
2. I like things to be my way.
3. Or go how I planned.
4. I get stressed out very easily.
5. Whether I have a long list of things to do,
6. Or if the house is a mess,
7. Or if the kids are not happy.
8. I love to hear Tanner laugh.
9. I always end up laughing too!
10. I love that Carson refers to Crew as "Crew bear".
11. I like to stay busy.
12. I love the smell of a clean house.
13. Thankful to dad & mom for teaching us the value of work.
14. And how to save for things that you need.
15. I like things to be organized.
16. I like to scrapbook but never do.
17. I used to have long hair when I was little.
18. I always wanted to cut it short.
19. I have always wanted to visit N.Y.
20. the statue of liberty is just so cool to me.
21. I have only been on an airplane three times.
22. Once to visit Jen in California (when she was going to makeup school)
23. Washington D.C.
24. and Nashville.
25. I love country music.
26. I love to hear kids singing.
27. I love to hang out with family.
28. Rainy days are the best to be home.
29. Well really any day is good to be home.
30. I am a home body!
31. I love getting into my bed at night.
32. I love my pillow.
33. I have always worked in the medical field.
34. I hate math.
35. and needed a tutor when I was in school.
36. Who would have thought I would be doing billing & working with numbers.
37. I want to go back to school soon.
38. I want to be an esthetician.
39. I like to go camping.
40. But like even more when the boys go with Brian.
41. Then I get a break.
42. I enjoy talking & laughing with Brian.
43. I could hold Crew for hours while he sleeps on me.
44. I love the smell of baby.
45. I hate when bad things happen.
46. I am a simple person.
47. I love jeans & tennis shoes.
48. Or flip flops.
49. I have lived in las vegas my whole life.
50. I love my family.
51. I love to take naps.
52. But I never get to.
53. And that makes me sad.
54. I can't wear socks to bed.
55. One foot always is out of the covers.
56. I love nice weather.
57. I hate doing laundry.
58. I don't like when my boys fight.
59. Now that I am a mom I can understand why my mom always told us that all she wanted for her b-day would be for everyone to be nice & not to fight.
60. I am a list maker.
61. I like even more to cross things off a list.
62. I always fall asleep if I watch a movie at home.
63. I love cold treats like ice cream.
64. I don't really enjoy going grocery shopping.
65. It is such a chore.
66. I like to read a good book.
67. One that is hard to put down.
68. I like to try new recipes.
69. I am stubborn.
70. I love kid's art.
71. My best girl friend is Jen.
72. People always ask if we are sisters.
73. I like to think of her as my sister.
74. We have a cat.
75. I don't really give her attention.
76. I like to talk on the phone.
77. I am not good at writing letters to people.
78. I am kind of nosey.
79. Well really nosey.
80. I love to people watch.
81. That really bothers Brian.
82. I like to watch reality tv.
83. I love DVR.
84. How did I ever live without it??
85. I love my boys.
86. I think they are the best.
87. What would I ever do with a little girl.
88. Did I already say that I am a boy mom.
89. I want more kids.
90. I always liked growing up in a large family.
91. I love getting my haircut.
92. Call me crazy but I love getting my teeth cleaned.
93. I like the way my toes look after a pedicure.
94. I love bags and purses.
95. They always fit.
96. I love being a mom.
97. I know I will love to be a grandma.
98. I am blessed in so many ways.
99. I am grateful for all that I have.
100. I enjoyed making this list!!! :)

Thanks Heather for the idea. It was fun reading about everybody. And like Candace I wasn't going to do this list. I didn't think I could come up with 100 things. And the whole time at church I was thinking of "my list". This was fun!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love it! It made me laugh in some parts. I can just hear you saying it. I love them all so much I think I might copy them and make them into a book?

Heather said...

That didn't make sense....I want to collect everyone's list and compile them all into one book. Better.

Ryan said...

so CUTE! I am so glad to know someone else love staying in the house as much as I do- homebodies RULE! The image of you with your pillow and foot sticking out is so funny.
I kept thinking of my list at church too and wanted to change or add or extend- crazy!

Candace said...

I didn't know that you want to be an esthetician. Cool.

This was fun, I'm glad we all did it.

Robin said...

Love your list! The esthetician thing was new to me too. Cool!

Do you think we could get the guys to do 100 lists?