
We took a walk around the block today. I know it is Sunday but the weather was so nice. This was Tanner. He didn't wait around for Carson & I. He just likes to take off and then turn around and ride back to us. Funny boy.

Carson is getting so good at riding his big boy bike. And is always asking to ride it. He finally got used to what direction to pedal. And is not getting frustrated as much. It has taken Carson a lot longer to pick this bike riding thing up. It seems like Tanner was a pro at this already at his age!

3 comments:
I love these pictures! Your crops are great. Don't you love taking photos outside?
I love Sunday walks! Can't wait for our weather to WARM up! I wanted to thank you sooo much for offering to babysit, I was goign ot take you up on it, but my mom has some days off so she'll be smothering htem. THANK YOU though! I know they would have had so much fun with you and your boys!
Tanner is such a natural on that bike. I love your photos especially the one with Carson's shadow.
Post a Comment