Crew's blessing was on Sunday and I have absolutely no pictures to share. That is because I didn't even get my camera out once! What was I thinking. I remembered when I went to bed that night. Oh well what are you going to do right?? It was nice just enjoying the day but you know it still would be nice to have at least one picture of Crew in his outfit. I told myself that I will just have to get him back in his outfit one day this week or even on Sunday to get a cute picture.
Speaking of Crew he is so dang cute. He smiles so much. (The bishop and also Paul told me that he was smiling all through the blessing.) He gets so excited to see us or when we talk to him. He will kick his arms and legs out of control. And talks to us. Sometimes he won't drink his bottle because is wants to just talk & smile at me. He knows when I just walk in the room. At least that is what Brian thinks. I love that he knows me and loves me so much. It is such a cool feeling. I just love this little boy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment