Crazy to say or even think about...but yes I am unemployed from Dr. Manning. I will still be doing a little for the office. Hopefully it won't take up too much time or cause too much stress. I hope it will be a good decision and will work out how planned. Anyways I did some cleaning. Made my bed, cleaned kitchen, folded 2 loads of laundry (but didn't put away yet!!), swept the floor and then I was tired and didn't really feel like doing anymore cleaning. Then I thought maybe I could check my voicemail at work and then thought WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MYSELF??? Funny how you just get used to doing something all the time. And then when you don't have to do it anymore. Weird feeling.
I went to workout for the last two days in a row. After not going for about a month. I swear I was feeling it. This will be a good thing if I can keep it up. And if we can afford it!?
Not sure what else I will do today. Was thinking of pulling out some pictures and planning out some scrapbook pages I can do. This will be exciting to have time for that. Maybe I can start a book finally for Carson.
No comments:
Post a Comment