Thursday, April 13, 2006

Yesterday

Yesterday was a nice day. The weather was nice for most of the day. Tanner played outside pretty much all day long. That is where my boys like to be. When they are the happiest!! I am not sure how happy I am going to be when it is over 100 degrees outside. We will just have to always be by water. Anyways Tanner had some friends over in the morning and then we had our play date at the park. There were tons of people there. We took our lunch & of course Tanner took his bike. Tanner was outside so much he got sunburned. I felt so bad. That always happens to me with him because I don't realize how hot it is and how fair his skin is. I am just not thinking about sunscreen when it is not 100 degrees.
It has been so nice not to have to worry about working and putting in my daily hours. Tanner is so happy too. He will ask me do you have to work when we get home and I will tell him no. He will just smile & say YES! It is crazy to think (even though I was home with them) the things that they notice & the things that really matter to kids. I am sure Carson was feeling it too but just can't say it. So it makes me happy.
Tanner can't wait to go to Kindergarten. The school he will go to is going to be year around starting this coming year. I am not sure about it only because we never went year around. But I am sure it will be fine. Maybe it will be easier on me and easier on Carson.?
Not much on the list for today. I have to turn in all my stuff at work and maybe sit down with the office manager so she can show me my new stuff I am going to do. The boys are going to go play at the Guzmans and then I am sure we will be OUTSIDE!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

My kids hae been getting sunburned too! Glad that you had a good day with the boys.