Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter

We had a fun Easter. Tanner came to me right when he woke up and said mom I need to show you something. He took me right to his basket. Their baskets were kind of cheesy this year. I didn't really get into like I have before. But I got lucky because they were so excited. And how did the Easter bunny know what I like? & how did he get into our house? Does he have a key to our house? I kind of hesitated on answering his questions because I was thinking. Brian jumped right in and said that the Easter bunny talks to Santa and he gets into our house by using his magic. I guess he thought those were good answers because he didn't question it anymore.
Went to moms for dinner & a hunt. The kids had a great time. Then we went to Jean & Paul's for another hunt. My boys were tired by the end of the night. They went straight for their candy this morning. Had to put it up. Will be glad when it is all gone.
I had to go get some blood work done today. I just took the boys with me because I figured it would be fast. I warned Tanner first that they had to put a needle in my arm to get some blood but that it was not going to hurt me. He was ok. Carson was ok too. They were just sitting on the ground watching and asking questions. Carson asked is that the baby coming out? I just laughed and told him no. Then Tanner asked if they had to take my blood to see if the baby was crying. And what do you do if the baby is crying in your tummy.
When we got home Carson has been carrying around a Barney doll that sings twinkle twinkle little star & then at the end of the song he says let's make a wish together. Carson said "Wish, what's that." It is so funny the things they say!!

1 comment:

Candace said...

So funny! Dylan & I were laughing....especially about the baby crying.