Thursday, January 26, 2006
Terrible two
Carson is at that age. Yes-- terrible two. Something that will last I'm sure for awhile and then I will call it terrible three. It was something that I guess I forgot about or didn't think that it was that bad. But my sweet little Carson is a monster or beast whatever I feel like calling him for that day! No but seriously his attitude can turn on like a switch. I am trying to distract him more when I know he might get mad or the monster in him comes out, but even that does't seem to work. And by the end of the day I am seriously feeling like I am going to break down. Feel like I just want to scream or really just want to go lay in a quiet dark room all by myself! If you know what I mean. I just have to try to remember that he is just going through a stage & he is still my sweet little baby--well not really a baby anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment