Monday, January 23, 2006

Daily Chores

Some daily chores that I like to get done every day are:
1. Clean kitchen
2. Sweep floor
3. Pick up toys around the house
4. Make my bed

Today I had to leave the house pretty early (earlier than I am used to) 8:30am to take the boys to moms. I had to go to a training class at work, so I didn't get to get any of my chores done. I feel lucky that I can stay at home with my boys and still work at the same time. Man I really feel bad for those 9 to 5ers. Trying to leave the house with everyone dressed and ready is such a process. And then when you get home at night the whole thought of nothing was done around the house & the big question What is for dinner?
Carson has been sick for the last week or so with ear infections and then he got a viral infection. Let me just say is has been a BEAST. Last night was the first night it seems like in forever that he slept all night (12 hours)
Yeah for me!! And he took a 2 hour nap today. I quess I can say he has been in a much better mood today!!

No comments: