Monday, January 30, 2006

Sunday

I went to visit April at the hospital yesterday after church. She had twin girls. Katlyn Nichole & Tegan Faith. Not my first choice in names but I guess everyone has different tastes. They are so little (5lb 10oz & 5lb 15oz) and cute. & April is doing well. It was crazy to hold them. I forget how little babies are. Well neither one of my boys were that little when they were born. It made me think for a minute of another baby.
I totally forgot about celebrating grandma's birthday at mom's house. I am happy that Heather took some pictures. We were invited to Jen's house for dinner with her family for her birthday. It was fun. I am so grateful for Jen & our friendship. Love having a girlfriend I can talk to & do things with!!
Tanner was so excited to go to church yesterday because I gave him a little Book of Mormon. He wanted to bring it to church because in Primary when they sing Scripture Power they ask the kids who brought their scriptures to stand up. A man from the ward comes in with a superman cape (they call him scripture man) & shake all the kids hands. So exciting for Tanner. And he loves his new teachers. It is Bro. & Sis. Rasmussen but he calls them Robison. I guess it is hard for him to say. His teachers always tell me how good he is & how smart he is.
Well today is going to be a day filled with cleaning & working. Nothing exciting unless we go visit great grandma. But other then that just the same old stuff.

No comments: