Saturday, January 01, 2011

I bought this book as a christmas gift for a dear friend.
Well I had to buy myself one too. :)
I want to be better at journaling.
I think I'm going to like it because it is only one line a day.
I think I can do that.

January 1, 2011 is my first entry:
Genesis 19:17 Look not behind thee.
Don't look back. The future can be better then the past.

I had to write this down after watching this.

I am excited for the new year. I want to try to be better in lots of areas in my life. And I know this book is going to help me in just one of those.

3 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

so funny i got that book from a friend too. love the idea!

Patti said...

Happy New Year, Amber.

Cherine said...

Thank you for letting us invade your house and leave half our junk behind ;) Hope you had a peaceful last week of December. Happy New Year to all you guys and Happy Birthday to G-Rex. What a cute little guy he is!!! :)
XOXO