* Greyson was not sleeping and very cranky. He was running a fever too. I took him to the doctor. He has an ear infection and is now on meds. He has been fighting me on taking naps. He just wants he to hold him ALL the time. I have had to put him down in bed and cry. It doesn't last long and then he is asleep. And I am a much happier momma when I get a break.
* Crew's also on meds. Greyson and Crew actually are on the same antibiotic. We have their names written in black sharpie on the boxes. So we don't mix them up. He has sinus/allergy issues. This time has been bad. For a couple days & nights we have not been able to get his coughing under control. He has been miserable. He wanted to know why the big couch pillows were in his bed. (we needed them to help prop him up)
He seems to be getting better thanks to to good ol' favorite breathing treatments.
* Tanner started basketball again. He is excited to see what team he will be on and start practicing out front. Carson wanted to play too but by the time I remembered about sign ups it was too late. His age group was full. So he will get to play next time.
* We still don't have all of our christamas decorations down and put away. Don't judge!
* I have been loving that the kids are back to school. It has been nice to have our schedule and routine back. Very nice!
* We all wrote down our new year's resolutions for FHE. It was nice to have them written down. We put them where we can see them.
1 comment:
I hope your boys are feeling better soon. I had to laugh about your Christmas decorations, we just took ours down yesterday too- I hate taking them down because it means Christmastime really is over and it is a pain in the neck =). Best wishes for the new year!!
Post a Comment