Wednesday, January 12, 2011


Greyson is not like any of our other babies. Or I just don't remember!?
I can't wait to see more of his personality as he gets older.
But that makes me sad to think that he won't be my baby forever.
He is already one! So.....I have been kissing and loving on him as much as I can!
Cause he won't want me to do that someday. :(

With all the toys in our house....this is what they like to play with.
Greyson gets in and yells at the boys.
He wants to be pushed around.


He found the one and only drawer in the kitchen that does not have child locks on them.
He thinks it is pretty cool. He pulls everything out and gets in.
We need to fix this soon!!



Tanner started piano lessons. He has been asking for awhile now and it finally worked out.
So we can finally put the piano to some good use.



He is going to have a helper now when he is practicing!



2 comments:

Britta said...

Greyson is cute! Yes take advantage of kissing on him now, cause he won't want you to later. I miss that!
We had to fix our bottom too.
Calvin started taking piano lessons too, except he wasn't asking for them. But he likes them now and is good at it. Good job Tanner, maybe someday you and Calvin can play a duet. :)

Jen Rose said...

Cute! I love that tanner plays the piano!