It was a regular day.
We did our normal thing in the morning.
Brian left for work.
I got the boys out the door for school.
I came home and worked most of the day.
I did get my one load of laundry done.
I am pretty sure I even wasted some time on the computer.
When Brian got home I snapped this picture of us.
I was taking some pictures of Greyson in his walker.
The house was a mess.
We had leftovers for dinner.
After dinner I ran to the grocery store.
Brian was on call.
When I got home he had to leave.
I put the boys to bed.
And wasted some more time on the computer. (why is that so easy to do??)
But yesterday...... 7.6.2010
was our 14th year anniversary.
I love my life. I am a pretty lucky girl.
I love you Brian!
Happy Anniversary.

5 comments:
Oh Happy Anniversary! You two little lovebirds! You ARE a very lucky girl! :)
Aww! Happy anni! Look how cute you are....
Happy Day! You guys are so cute!
wow, what a great way to say sooooooo much with out saying much at all. you are precious and i love that you took your picture- so great. happy anniversary.
Man you have known me like more then half my life. That tells me a few things...that I am old, and you and B are super old. JUST KIDDING Happy 14 years...that is crazy it has been that long.
Post a Comment