Saturday, July 24, 2010

We have been trying to stay cool around here.
It seems like everyone is cranky & bored.
And I think it has to do with the heat.
Well the cranky part has to do with the heat.
The bored part has a lot to do with....we don't have something planned everyday and mom has to work.  Oh and she has to work on the computer so that means that little hands can't get on.  So they are just SO BORED!!


We have been swimming a lot.
Greyson loves to get in the pool.  No complaints from him!
Have gone to a few friends houses and some birthday parties.

And have just worn ourselves out! 


We also went to the Lied Discovery Museum. 
The day that everyone else went too.
The day it was FREE.
It ended up being ok. It was just a lot of people.  Anything to be inside and not have to pay. I guess that is what everyone else thought too

Went to dinner with all the adults on my side of the family.
Russ and Caitlin were in town to see her cute sister who just got home from her mission.
They are just so cute to watch together.  Seems like they didn't skip a beat.

All I have to say is that I had a really good time. We need to do this more often.
I love my family.  I mean look at my pretty mom and sisters. And I think my brothers are pretty handsome too!  I mean, look at Russell is those glasses.  I love them! 

My pics are pretty crappy compared to Heather's.  So go check this out.
And note to Heather:  Don't make funny faces when people are taking your picture.  Especially when it is  the only picture taken of you the whole night.  You never know....it just might get posted.  Love you!

5 comments:

Heather said...

oh sweet, that's definitely a keeper:) Just don't tag me on facebook, then I'll have to untag it.
I forgot to ask you about the museum. Glad you got in. And that picture of you and Greyson=super cute

Jen Rose said...

oh i love all the pictures! super cute! and, yes....you, your mom and sisters are beautiful! and brothers...totally handsome. i love you guys! glad you had fun!

Steph said...

you do have a gorgeous family, including you!!!! haha. congrats on the new calling and hopefully the new ward next week? my kids are so bored all the time too. I feel like all they do is watch tv and eat. maybe we should get our kids together and go do something? let me know

chanel said...

how fun! all of it! well except the being bored part, honestly though, what kid isn't bored after day 2 of summer break? those after pool shots are great! obviously you're the funnest mom ever!

Kara said...

How fun! I love to see your cute family, and I think everyone looks great! U need to come swim again!!! And who ever else wants too! But honestly my kids are bored too, and are now complaining when i say lets swim. Go figure!