Thursday, July 08, 2010

Awards, Kindergarten Promotion & End of Year






Wednesday we had to go to the school for Tanner's award ceremony.
It was for all the 1st thru 3rd grade classes.
You would have thought it was for the whole school..
There were so many awards and it took forever.
Tanner's class was of course one of the last.
Tanner received an attendance & citizenship award.  
Crew wanted to go home.
I'm not gonna lie.
I did too!
So we entertained ourselves! Nice pictures right??


Carson with his kindergarten teacher Mrs Dorsey


Thursday was the last day of school.
And it was also Carson's kindergarten promotion.
They sang a few songs and then passed out their certificates.
It was really cute.
Carson is so excited to be going into 1st grade.
He is loving that he will get to stay all day and eat lunch at school.
Oh and that we gets to play on the big playground.

Tanner with his 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Konrad

I went by Tanner's class while at the school & got this picture. 
He has really come a long way this year. 
He has made some really big improvements and is setting higher goals for himself. 
And he is really excited for the summer break. 
Now let's just see how I survive! haha!

1 comment:

Jen Rose said...

oh you are going to die with kids home now!! Just kidding! It will be so fun to plan all your summer activities! :)