Sunday, February 21, 2010

Today...

I finally got a cute picture of all the boys.

We were late to church. Brian was on call. So I was by myself. (that was my excuse!)

I took a nap. That was nice!

I cheated on my diet again. I just couldn't resist the girl scout cookies.

We had sunday dinner. I love my sisters!

Brian & Tanner worked on their pinewood derby car. Well it is actually a truck. I like how it looks. I will post more about that later this week. After the big race!

We had a pretty nice Sunday.


By the way....what do you think about my new blog design???

8 comments:

Jen Rose said...

I love your new blog! You are the queen!! And, that is the cutest picture of the boys! You need to blow that up! Sorry about Crew's cough! I hope it's a better night!

Jennifer said...

Your boys are adorable, and I love your new blog design too- super cute!

Cherine said...

I think your blog is darling! Glad you had a good Sunday!

Anonymous said...

i love the new blog look! that is a great picture of the boys. And I love my sisters too!!

chanel said...

VERY CUTE!!! That is an awesome picture- one for the record books.
And your blog rocks- so you!! :)

Brad and Leslie said...

I love the new blog design! I just finally got around to updating mine - it's been over a month! That's so bad!

Patti said...

Your blog looks terrific. That picture is awesome...

Kim said...

I like it!! So cute, your Highness!! j/k. It is super cute though!!