Today I cared.
I went to the grocery store. That took a lot out of me. I was feeling kinda feverish still but I had no choice. We had an empty fridge and pantry!
I did a load of laundry.
Helped the boys clean their room. It was pretty scary. We couldn't even walk in there.
And I even made dinner. That is a first in awhile!
I think everyone was happy.
I still did a lot of resting and laying around. Let's hope I can keep my caring attitude!!
But tomorrow is always another day.
8 comments:
you are one of the most caring people I know!!! Making a person is hard work! enjoy it while you can!
I totally agree with Sara 100%. You are always so caring...to everybody! That's why I love you!
I'm sorry you haven't felt well. I hope you feel better soon.
I can't imagine you with an i dont care attitude. you are always so sweet. i hope you feel better soon!
It's not that you 'cared' today, it's that you 'could' today. :) You're too cute.
That is no fun to feel blah. I hope you are on the up of this stupid bug y'all got.
You are great!
Hope you are feeling a little better amber! I know you weren't feeling well at the party last week and you can't take meds :( you are one of the most "on the ball" people I know...take a break!
even though i don't know-know you that well, i know you are an amazing mom, and accomplishing all that you did today on top of growing a baby, is HUGE! I think the more kids you have the HARDER it gets on you. Hopefully you can start enjoying it soon, but right now....just be. ;) love ya! and im going to email you- promise!!
Post a Comment