Friday, July 17, 2009

* Tanner had a cold & cough at the beginning of the week. He is better but now I am sick. Just something else to add to my ...."i don't care" attitude!

* Life was better this week with Tanner at school. A lot less fighting that's for sure.

*Had to take the van to the shop because the battery kept dying. They called after one day & said that everything was good & they couldn't find anything wrong. So I could come pick it up. Well mom took me to get it & sure enough I was not crazy! It wouldn't start for them. So they drove me the get a rental. It is a KIA. Enough said. And I know because I have owned a KIA in my lifetime! Enough said!

*Oh they found out that it was the main computer chip that needs to be replaced. They have to order it. So that means we will be driving the KIA for a few more days. When I dropped Tanner off at school the other day he said.."Bye clown."

*We are going to be having a hot weekend. The news said record heat. Good thing we have plans to go swimming. But we are also planning to help Kim at her yard sale.

2 comments:

Shaunna said...

I hate car problems! Good luck with the yard sale and try not to melt in the heat!

Heather & Greg said...

Hey Amber, I'm wondering if you guys have an opening to do a party on july 31st? My email is 2drdmom@cox.net or you can call me. Thank you!