Friday, July 10, 2009

I am so ready for Tanner to go back to school.
Is that mean of me?
He picks a lot of fights. And he needs to be entertained.
I have not been in the mood.
I have been so lazy and I just don't care.
I don't care that the house is a mess.
I don't care if the kids eat cereal for dinner.
I don't care if they just do whatever they want to do.
I just don't care.

So I thought the other morning I would take a bath while the little boys were watching a movie on my bed. Well once I got in the shower door opened & Crew had his clothes off and ready to get in with me. Then after about 5 minutes Carson decided to pull down his pants and put his naked bum up against the shower door. This is why I can only take baths after they are in bed.
This is my life!! This girl can't get any privacy in this boy house.

8 comments:

Candace said...

ha ha ha!

i have been feeling the exact same way. i actually was longing for fall today. i guess i just want sadie back in school. she is a snot these days!

Heather said...

That is so funny.....
the naked bum part :)
It's not bad to be ready for school to start up.
Give yourself a break, you preggo and that usually means lack or motivation or caring.

Kimberly Church said...

Carson would. Thats so funny!

Kara said...

I hear ya! Kaylee is bored too, and Kenzie likes to pick fights with her. Oh and both babies hardly stop crying if they are awake. uuuggghhh! The life of a mother is just hard sometimes. I keep thinking I will gain a little more control next week when school is back in.....we'll see!!!

Steph said...

Oh, i am so that way when I'm pregnant that is why I never want to be again. Athough add a whole lot of throwing up to that. Yuck. do you know when your due?

Brooke said...

I can't stop smiling about the naked bum up against the shower door.

Cherine said...

I love Carson. What a funny guy. Girl don't worry about the whole "I son't care part"...your pregnant so you have license to what you please how ever or when ever you'd like!

Anonymous said...

we have a very similar life! that kinda stuff happens in my house too. you need another girl in that house... just so you can be sane!!!