We went & took naps since the boys were so tired.
Later the boys went fishing & I got to go see where Kim lives & take her out to dinner. She is so cute. Love her!!





Friday was the graduation. The boys did pretty good considering it was a long graduation. I am glad that we were able to be there. Uncle Mickey has set a great example for all of us. He has worked so hard. Congrats!!! Then we went out to eat with everyone. The food was great. The company was good. My kids were cranky & not happy with anything. We went & took naps.The plans for Saturday were changed by the weather. We went to Provo Canyon where we had plans to take family pictures & have a picnic. Well it was really cold & was raining. We decided to take the party to the church. Had a BBQ there and played a little in the gym. It was still a good time. When we came out.....it was snowing!!! Carson later asked me why it was snowing if it was spring??
Then the boys went to Cabelas & the rest of us went to IKEA. Got a few things. Came home and watched Sandlot with the kids & Nana. Around 8:30pm Carson asked...."Aren't we going to take pictures?"

Carson woke me up on Sunday crying that his ear hurt. He cried nonstop for about an hour when I realized that something wasn't right. Took him to the urgent care. They had to flush his ears because they were so packed with wax. Then they could see that he had an ear infection. Got a prescription filled. When we got out of the doctor it was snowing again!
We headed for home in the nasty weather. Carson & Crew fell asleep right away. And Tanner was happy watching a movie. I loved the peace for the time & I love that when I turn around I see this....
8 comments:
How fun! Glad you're home though! :) Why is Cherine so cute? Sorry about your family pictures! You even had a new outfit! AHH!
I love weekend road trips! I'm glad you had fun even though all didn't go as planned. I hope Carson is feeling better!
The pictures you took at the zoo are amazing! They all look so perfect and the one of Cherine and her baby is so adorable. We need a trip to Utah! Sounds like a great time all except for poor Carson.
Poor baby! You guys packed in soo much in a short time. zoo pictures look great! When are you coming to sew?
Looks like fun! I can't believe all of this crazy weather.
Thank you so much for coming up. Sorry the weather sucked for y'all. We are so used the warm/freeing bipolar weather. Would you believe we have been in the 70's the last few days...Figures right!
Holy cow...I am typed like such a tard...I meant to say we are so use to the FREEZING weather!
Sounds like a perfect weekend to me, minus Carson being sick. Poor thing. I need to order a baseball bottle cap pendant....call me!
Post a Comment