
We met Heather & the kids at Springs Preserve. It was a really nice day. And I think they all had a good time. Especially climbing at the playground. These kids have no fear!
The boys had some fun playing outside this afternoon. They were riding the skateboards down the driveway on their tummy. Jumping the ramp. Riding scooters and of course the big boys racing on the baby bikes. Fun times. They didn't come in till 7:30pm
I went to Albertsons tonight & I spent &56.13 & saved $78.12. Oh & I got a coupon for 10% off my next trip. ***You know you want to come to my coupon class!! :)***


2 comments:
Oh my gosh Carson looks just like Brian in that picture!!!!! And awesome on your grocery savings. I wish I was in town so that I could come to your little class. I'll have to figure it out on my own I suppose =) Maybe send me some info!
Your boys are so cute! I wish I could go to your coupon class- that is awesome! Can't wait to see more of the VW too.
Post a Comment