Friday, May 04, 2007

Haircut, Awards & Cinco de Mayo Party

Well I know you are all probably happy not to be reading about the bumbo. I just have not had anything exciting to post.
I got my haircut last night. That is always a good thing!
Today we went to Tanner's school for an award assembly. He received an award for attendance & citizenship! He was so happy! And there is my favorite smile again! Then we stayed for a cinco de mayo party. They did a pinata in the classroom! Lots of fun!


Now I am off to figure out what is for dinner. I have to go to work tonight at the temple. So I need to also get everything ready for Tanner's 8am soccer game! Joy!

5 comments:

Jen Rose said...

You are the hottest mom EVER!

Heather said...

You are crazy cleaning the temple girl...Have they been calling you more than once a week because it seems like it? Does Tanner's teacher always look like that? So Happy?

Candace said...

your boys are SO CUTE! i like that one of them sitting together.

Amber said...

NO. I have only done it 3 times & it has been only once a week! Now I am off to a soccer game.

Caitlin said...

For a second I thought that teacher wasn't wearing pants!