Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day!

Carson gave his first talk today in primary. He did such a good job! I think that little kids love the microphone. It is such a cool thing . You know?? These are the cards that the boys bought & made for me on Mother's Day. Carson picked out the card with kittens . And then I also got a blender/food processor. I know... this is really rare. Most the time I never even get a card. You know- Brian just gets busy & then forgets. I think you should never have high expectations for this special day!

But I did get a cute picture with the boys before church. I like it!

7 comments:

Jen Rose said...

You guys look so cute! Your makeup looks good too! :)
I got mothers day cards from "my kids". Isn't that sweet? I love being an aunt!

Brooke said...

That is such a cute picture! It is so hard to get all of the kids to settle down for a picture, huh! That's the best.

Ryan said...

very cute picture! yay for primary talks- i love that you had him color the pictures for his talk- so cool!
glad you had a special day!!!

Heather said...

Love the cards and the photo of the boys and you. It's nice.

Caitlin said...

That picture is totally cute!

Lauren said...

Carson is in primary?I'm sure he DID do a good jod.Luv the picture!

Candace said...

oh that picture of Carson in ADORALE!

I love the one of you with the boys too. So cute! And you are such a pretty mom.