Monday, April 02, 2007

Random stuff from this weekend.

I went to a party on Saturday night and came home with this. I need to find a spot for it . But I love it!
And here is a picture of Crew. He rolled over both ways yesterday!

Funny conversation with Tanner:

Tanner: "Mom, Jesus wears old clothes."
Me: "You think so?"
Tanner: "Yeah like from the 80's."

Where does this kid come from? How does he know about the 80's? And since when is he the fashion police?

4 comments:

Heather said...

Tanner HAhaha!! Love those letters what kind of party was that? And Crew rolling already?? He needs to slow down.

Caitlin said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever heard! I am telling everyone at work.

Candace said...

Yeha, isn't it early for Crew to be rolling?

That Tanner story is hilarious!

Ryan said...

Tanner is one smart cookie- even HE KNOWS 80s fashion was bad! ha!
LOVE those letters!!!!