Monday, April 23, 2007

Tonight

We went outside tonight for a little bit. Tanner was begging me to push Crew around in the stroller. He has never been in this stroller before. He wouldn't relax his legs. They were sticking out straight. And by the way I hate when Tanner smiles like this. I always tell him not to fake smile. But I guess it is kind of cute.
Carson wore this spiderman costume all day long today. When I was taking these pictures he was totally pretending like he was really spiderman! He is so cute!

And here are a couple of pictures that Carson took all by himself. Because every time I get the camera out he thinks he needs a turn too. But he is getting better.

5 comments:

Jen Rose said...

Your kids are so freakin cute! Carson is killin me with his costume. Do you let him wear that to the store? J/k.

By the way, you look so cute too!

Brooke said...

I love your kids! Connor said "how come you are friends with Tanner?"

I love the costume too! And I'm with you on letting them wear them all day!

Carson did a good job with the camera. I'm impressed.

Caitlin said...

Those pictures of Carson are so funny! He is dang cute. Hopefully Russell and I will be able to come down and play in a few weeks.

Ryan said...

you look so pretty! but you always do. your kids are very funny!
i thought it was cool you posted the day Candace had her baby, like a family journal for little baby Todd on what her cousins were doing when she was entering this life. fun!

Heather said...

I know what you mean about the smile....my kids do that too. Is it the age?? So funny Crew and his straight legs and Carson makes a great Superman. He got some good ones of you and Crew too. Hey that rhymed.