Thursday, April 19, 2007

2 favorite things!


Crew's two favorite things right now are sitting in his walker watching Baby Mozart and Tanner. Crew is always watching Tanner. And Tanner can just laugh & Crew will crack up! It is so cute!

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

Crew is getting so big and he looks so different!

Ryan said...

I love that walker, we have it and call it "the Mr. Bear Chair".
It is so great when they "look up" to a sibling- PRECIOUS!

Heather said...

What!! He watches TV? I love that photo of Tanner.

Candace said...

Crew is such a thin baby. Not like the chunks most Duke babies are.

he's so cute.

Jen Rose said...

Girl - I miss you! And those kids! Crew is getting so big. Remember when they dressed him like a girl at the hospital? So funny! Tell Carson that was Jessica's pill.