Monday, July 24, 2006

Bathroom & Baby names

I finally finished my fluorescent green bathroom. (I will post a picture later) I just need to finish behind the toilet. But I need to wait & have Brian take it out so I can get all the wall behind it. It turned out really cute. I even went to a tile store & brought home some sample tile pieces. That is the next thing we want to do is tile the bathrooms & laundry room. There is always something to do when you own a home right??

We have been trying to think of baby boy names. I already had a girl name picked out & hadn't even given any boy names a thought. I guess that is what I get. What do you think of Porter, Grant, Nash, Gage, Crew, Cohen, Kruz, or Luke. Those are just a few on my long list. I am having a hard time. I guess I had my little heart set on a girl & didn't think I would be naming another boy!

1 comment:

Candace said...

I like all those names. Grant & Crew are my favorite.