Some time has past since my last post. Not sure exactly what I have been doing. My computer has been down for 4 or 5 days. But I am back up and running. Seriously don't know how to live without the internet. Oh another thing that is hard to live without is digital cameras. What did we used to do? Anyways Brian & I both got new cameras. Mine just came today & I am so excited to play. It is of course the one like Heather & Candace's camera. Why would I get anything different? I can't wait to start learning & playing with it!!! Be looking for posting of my pictures soon on my blog!
I am trying to paint the boys bathroom. I think it is the only room well except the laundry room that isn't painted. And that room is on my list of things to do. I always am reminded how much I hate painting when I start a project. And especially a bathroom. Yuck! There is too much trimming around everything. I forgot to say that it is fluorescent green. It is called apple green but I think it will look ok once I get the second coat on. You can't see me right now but I am crossing my fingers.
Tanner had his first basketball game on Saturday. It is really funny to watch these little kids. They are all swarmed around the ball at all times. But he did a really good job. They even had team pictures taken too.
I am still trying to potty train my Carson. He get so mad at me everytime I ask him if he needs to go potty. And then proceeds to throw a tantrum. The whole process is just so draining.
1 comment:
Yay! Glad you could gat a new camera. i'm excited for you to play.
Good luck with the potty training. Why do our kids have to be so dang independent that they want to go against everything we say.
Post a Comment