

We are home from our family reunion in Laramie, Wyoming. I am so happy to be home. We had a fun time but it was just far. I am glad that we had the chance to go. We met all of Jean's cousins played at the park, went to the cemetary & saw lots of family that has passed on like Jean's grandma & grandpa. The boys did a rubbing of the tombstones.

We had a tour of Jean's house that she grew up in when she was little. It was so cool to see. I hope that at least Tanner is old enough to always have these memories. We played football on the college football field. Well I didn't play but the boys did. Then went to a parade & carnival. Then had dinner at this place called Vedawvoo in the mountains. It was such a cool place & really pretty. The boys had a blast climbing and getting dirty.

It seems like we did alot in just a couple of days. I am glad that we are home. Now lots of stuff to do like unpack & do laundry.
2 comments:
Lovin your photos and the matching shirts are cute! Glad you guys had a fun trip and made it home safely.
Looks like it was fun. Your pictures are looking great!
Post a Comment