Well our trip to San Diego is over. We had a good time. It was just hard not to have Brian's help. Whenever Carson was not in his stroller he wanted me and only me to carry him. I carried him up 8 flights of stairs at Eric's graduation and all over Sea World. You can just say that I was ready to come home. The boys had a blast. Tanner had fun with Uncle Eric. They rode the wet roller coaster together a couple times. Tanner loves stuff like that!! And Carson said his favorite part was the sharks that jumped out of the water. I think he was talking about the dolphin show. The toy that Carson picked at the end was a $3 shamu whale. He does not let that thing go. Even goes to bed with him.
I have been trying to get laundry done this week. I am almost done. Everything hung and put away. That is amazing for me. We usually pick clothes from the dryer or laundry basket until they are all dirty again. I know-- I didn't learn that from mom.
Tanner had his last day of preschool today. Ms. Tina told me she took his picture today & wanted to cry. Said she is going to miss him so much. Said he has been ready for kindergarten for about a month now. He is so ready. She said I might cry but Tanner will have no problem. I know he is ready because he is always talking about it. I just hope he likes his teacher as much as he has grown to love Ms. Tina. It has made me feel good to know that she can show him the same love that he gets at home.
We are excited for this weekend. Alot is going on! Can't wait to see Candace, Dylan & Sadie. Excited to see how she has grown. Can't wait to meet my new nephew. By the way Brandon Cole (hopefully that is still his name) will make my 9th nephew. Also excited to spend some time with Ryan & the family before he leaves. I am so happy for the example that he is setting for all these boys or girls who will soon be making the decision whether or not to go on a mission!! What an awesome Uncle they have!!
No comments:
Post a Comment