I didn't have a very productive day. Just cleaned and hung out. We never even left the house either. That is kind of wierd. I sat outside most of the late afternoon into the evening. I tried not to think about how hot it was. Tanner built a ramp with some scrap wood that he found in the garage. It is just amazing to me how awesome he is on his bike. He lives to ride that thing. I told Brian we should put him in BMX racing or something. Maybe it will get out of his system. Carson is just barely learning how to pedal!
But I just watched my shows tonight--Alias and American Idol. I am so hooked. Alias was so good tonight and there is only one more episode & the show is ending. How sad for me. I will have to find a new show to get into! And American Idol. I love Katherine.
No comments:
Post a Comment