and not sure what my excuse has been lately. Something happened to my aol and said that I needed to load it back on my computer. But I don't have an aol disk and still haven't gotten one. So I have been going on line with internet explorer.
Anyways let's see I am not working at all anymore. It has been really nice not to have to worry about going and dropping off or picking stuff up at my work. The boys usually hated it. Mainly because all the girls in the office loved them. And now it is getting hot. I don't even like getting in the car!
We are going to San Diego this weekend for Eric's graduation and then going to fit in a trip to Sea World. Carson is so excited and probably more than Tanner. He totally remembers last time we went. He loves talking about the dolphins and Shamu.
I am so jealous of Candace & Heather. My Carson has no interest in going in the potty. I just would love not to have to change diapers. Ya know what I mean? Maybe with more time on my hands I can concentrate on this more. I do change is diaper less now that he doesn't carry his sippy cup around all day long. That was a good thing to get rid of!
Tanner is so excited to start big school. I have been telling him he has to wait till after summer break. He has no idea how long or what that means. He has been practicing for his preschool gradutaion. Today he was singing God Bless America. It was so cute because he messed up alot of the words. But I figured it out. Then he told me that they have to put their hand right here (on his heart) & say something. I told him that was the Pledge of Alliegence. Then he was saying United States of America over & over. I told him that was where we lived. Then he said United States of "stupid" America. He was in a silly mood. I told him not to talk like that. He is not a very respectful 5 year old.
1 comment:
It's been so long! So glad you posted.
I can totally hear Tanner saying United Stated of stupid America. So funny.
Hope you guys all have fun in San Diego.
& don't be jealous of potty training. I don't think we're progressing that quickly. She's just curoius, I think.
Love ya!
Post a Comment