Where do I even begin? You are 19 months. You keep me so busy. And like I am not busy enough!!
You love to climb. None of your brothers were this bad. Your favorite is the top bunk on Tanner's bed. You also love to get on top of the kitchen counter and play in the sink. Or on the bathroom countertops. You destroy my bathroom every morning when I take a shower. I have pretty much emptied out the medicine cabinet. The toothpaste is on top of the shower. Everything has been moved up higher. I wonder how long it will take you to figure out how to climb higher! You climb out of your crib. When you wake up in the morning you come out of your room on your own and shut the door behind you.
The dining room chairs have been up on top of the table for months. And you use your highchair to help you get to where you need. The past couple days I have been tempted to get rid of it. You climb out of it when you are not in the mood to eat anyways so I am not sure why I haven't followed through. I need to do that. You are into everything.
You love keys, screwdrivers, flashlights, cell phones, remotes, wii controllers, and anything else that you should not have. We had to take a screwdriver away from you when we had to go into church. And you were pretty upset.
You really don't say much. You understand us but we sometimes have a hard time understanding you. You grunt and point a lot and also take our hand and take us to what you want. You say mama, dada (but usually call daddy 'ama'. it's actually kinda funny!), and then we can understand other things you say but they are not clear words. Like hot and Tanner. You are always making a motor sound. And you love all things that have motors.
You love to wrestle, pinch, punch, and just be rough. But you also love to give loves and kisses, sing songs, dance, and tickle.
Oh and you love the squirt bottle. You love to spray the mirrors. It is kinda is annoying because ......well it just is!! But you love to spay Crew in the bath!
You are my smart and sweet little bubba. I really don't mean it when I tell you that I wish you were 5 this year and going to kindergarten. I want you to be at home with me for a few more years. I think that I have a lot to learn from you.
Love,
Mom
3 comments:
What a sweet letter! I do love that crazy wild bubba! Climber and all!
aw, so sweet and FUNNY. nothing better than the truth.
he looks so big all of a sudden! its awesome when you know you are LEARNING from these difficult lil lovies.
You will love that you wrote this to him! So sweet! I loved it!
Post a Comment