Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Camping

We went to Mt Charleston last weekend and went camping. It was our last little trip before school starts. It was nice to get away. The boys had fun with the swing and getting dirty.




Brian relaxing around camp. Or was he trying to hide the huge hole in his pants?? Hmmm.



The swing kept them busy. But the adults had to constantly moniter who's turn was next. That is always annoying.



Tanner and Karley stayed real busy building this fort. They worked hard on it. It was awesome!



Oh and what do you think of my new blog design?? I asked Kim to redesign it for me. I just told her I wanted clean and modern.....and I love it. Check out her other cute stuff she designs.

Thanks Kim!!









2 comments:

Jen Rose said...

so fun! I am loving that fort! Wish I could have seen that! Glad you had fun! I missed you though! And, YES! I love your blog design. It's super cute!

Britta said...

Looks like a great camping trip! We went camping too...I just need to blog about it. That fort is awesome and that swing looks like fun!
Love the new blog design!