I have had a vision for this wall for awhile now. It has finally come together and is done! I love it! I made the magnet board & the chore charts for the boys are from here.
I love it too! Is that the wall going into the kitchen/family room. If so I've been wondering what to do with my wall. I think you've inspired me. Love it! Great job!
5 comments:
Cute! I love that fabric, where did you get it? It would go perfectly as a pillow in Lauren's room.
super awesome!!!!
i have loved all your updates- your little man has grown sooooo fast!
I love it too! Is that the wall going into the kitchen/family room. If so I've been wondering what to do with my wall. I think you've inspired me. Love it! Great job!
Um...I want one. Can you show me how to make one when I come?
I am in love with your board! Good job!
Post a Comment