Love the chore charts - where did you get them? Tanner was looking for Brian on Sunday in the hall way. I stopped him & told him that he just missed him, that he just walked out & left for Disneyland without him. For a split second I thought he was going to cry, then he cracked up & walked off. Kids just don't take me seriously any more! I wonder why...... :)
5 comments:
So cute! Have fun! Send me pics. (of your treats). Ha!
Love the chore charts - where did you get them? Tanner was looking for Brian on Sunday in the hall way. I stopped him & told him that he just missed him, that he just walked out & left for Disneyland without him. For a split second I thought he was going to cry, then he cracked up & walked off. Kids just don't take me seriously any more! I wonder why...... :)
I want some chore charts like that! Have a blast! I'm jealous!
Um can I have those chore charts?
Post a Comment