We survived and made it to the weekend.
I thought this fist week of school would never end.
So happy for a 3 day weekend already.
We kinda need it.
New school year + Routine+ Schedules + mom back on her diet =
Tired. Cranky. Whiny. No energy. and Meltdowns.
I am so ready for the weekend.
Our plans:
We are just going to be hanging out and relaxing.
Waiting for a netflix movie to arrive today.
Going to Gabe's baptism.
Brian is on call.
Tanner wants to go get shaved ice.
Discussing some changes for our 2nd week of school. (so hopefully it will be more smooth)
2 comments:
I hope this school year is going to rock! The first week is always the hardest so....next week you're good to go! :)
Glad you survived this week. Hope Tanner gets back into the groove and doesn't get sad. Greyson is FREAK'N ADORABLE. That is it he sealed the deal. We are coming home for Christmas even if Mick and I both have to sale plasma, or I have to fake an illness for the med students and get paid. Either way we are there!!!
Post a Comment