Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Where did September go? I didn't blog all month. Not really sure why.
But now I am. And now for some reason I can't upload any pictures.
What am I doing wrong?
Well this is how our September went:

*Crew started preschool. 2 days a week for an hour and a half. He is really loving it. He asks everyday if he goes to school. I think it makes him feel like a big boy. He is so cute in the morning when he is getting ready for school with the big boys.

*Loving the Boutiful Baskets. Have only been able to get one so far this month. It just hasn't worked out with our busy saturdays.

*Our ward boundaries were changed and we are now in a new ward. We love it! I am primary secretary and Brian is a sunday school teacher.

*Tanner started basketball again. I can tell that he has improved from the last session.

*cub scouts, birthday parties, presidency meetings, baptisms, sunday dinners, baby who doesn't sleep, and dr appointments. Oh and an ear infection!

You know just the usual stuff. I want to be a better blogger. I promise.....I do!
Hopefully I can figure out this problem I am having cause I have some cute pictures.

No comments: